Hello, Wall Patch readers! It’s Thursday, so let’s start with everything you need to know about Wall today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
A mixture of sun and clouds. High: 70 Low: 59.
Here are the best stories today in Wall:
- Cinnaholic ready to open vegan pastry shop in Sea Girt Square in Wall (Asbury Park Press)
- 2022 Building Plan To Add Retail Space In Wall Township, New Jersey | Jersey Shore (Spot on New Jersey)
- Two Top 20 clashes from over three dozen must-see HS football matches in Week 6 (nj.com)
- Introduction to the Playoffs: Mid-Term Central Jersey Boys Football Breakdown and Analysis (nj.com)
- Free Veterans Appreciation BBQ at Wall’s Allaire Community Farm (Wall Patch)
- Robert Schiffmann, inventive microwave guru, dies at 86 (The New York Times)
- Tennis Girls: Results and links for Wednesday 6 October (nj.com)
- Four spotless Shore Conference women’s soccer teams dominate the Top 10 (Asbury Park Press)
- Girls’ soccer photos: Colts Neck at Wall, October 5, 2021 (nj.com)
today Wall Daily is offered to you through Newrez, one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders. Make a smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to get in touch with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- Clover Health Medicare Advantage Plans (October 7)
- Unemployed? Get a free training grant for top certifications (October 7)
- Elder Law, Living Trusts, and Medicaid Planning (webinar) (October 8)
- Fall Arts Intensive PopUp – Vogueing Class with Jose Lapaz Rodriguez (October 8)
- Manasquan Inlet Intra-Coastal Tug – Benefiting Make-A-Wish New Jersey (October 9)
- Braven Health Medicare Advantage Plans (October 12)
- Register to vote by October 12 in New Jersey (October 12)
- Clover Health Medicare Advantage Plans (October 13)
- Jersey Shore Spooktacular (October 15)
- Jersey Shore Spooktacular (October 16)
- Add your event
Concerts and services:
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Thursday! I’ll see you on Tuesday. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Brian harris
Hi, I’m Brian Harris, Field Editor for the Manasquan-Belmar, Wall, Asbury Park, Point Pleasant, and Long Branch-Eatontown Patch sites. I grew up in Long Branch and graduated from Brookdale and Rutgers-Newark. I have experience in all areas of the media landscape, from interning at Complex Media to covering several towns in Monmouth and Ocean County for Star News Group, where I won an award from New Jersey. Press Association for my work. Most recently, I was the live news content and crisis response team at pGoogle’soogle. I am now here at Patch to take advantage of this varied experience and give readers all the information they need. Please feel free to contact me anytime by email at [email protected], text me at 732-485-2379 or follow me on Twitter @ByBrianHarris
Do you have a tip or a suggestion for an upcoming Wall Daily? I’m all ears. You can contact me at [email protected]